It’s the day before your child’s class party for the Easter holidays, and you realize that you totally forgot to make class gifts! ”Bunny Chow” to the rescue! This playful treat would also be perfect for Sunday school classes, Easter egg hunts, and any spring-time party.
Plus, it’s SO easy to make! I was able to whip this up in under 15 minutes, start to finish. And be flexible. Just use whatever cereals you have on hand if you don’t have the exact combination here. If you don’t have the exact right size pretzels, just break them up until they’re in small pieces.
Print out these super-cute printable Bunny Chow gift tags to go with your gift, and you’re done!
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pretzels, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups white chocolate morsels
- Combine the Rice Krispies, Cheerios, butterscotch chips, and pretzels in a medium bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate morsels over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When the white chocolate is fully melted, pour it over the cereal mixture and stir gently until everything is lightly coated with the melted chocolate.
- Let cool, and serve.
Like the adorable tag on the jar in the top picture? I made them and they can be found here: Bunny Chow Free Printable Gift Tags