We had the Original Hickory Grilled Char Crust seasoning on our Pork Chops last night and I must say, it was pretty good and I am excited about trying out the other flavors they sent me.
So, the Chops were super easy to make:
- Spray Oil
- 4 Boneless pork chops, cut in thirds
- 1 package Char Crust seasoning
- Spray pan and heat to medium high.
- Dredge pork chops in seasoning and place in pan
- Cook until juices run clean – I did approx 12 minutes on each side
Where to Buy:
**DISCLAIMER – I was sent items by Char Crust to review. Any opinions stated are my own. No money exchanged hands!