- 1 – 2 pound butternut squash
- PAM Spray Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and cut the squash into long, thin french fry shapes (roughly ⅓″ thick).
- In a large bowl, spray and toss the squash with PAM, using your hands to evenly coat each one. Lay them on a wire rack set on top of a foil-lined baking sheet and salt them generously.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, flipping halfway through for even crispness. Serve immediately with extra salt and ketchup.
From Minnie: Hooo-eeey, these are delicious! So good that there is no way anyone would ever know that they are so very healthy! These are definitely going on our list of foods that we have very often!