From Kelli: Minnie said they had these for supper and they were really yummy. Personally, I think they look fabulous and I might even make them.
- ¼ cup Fat Free Mayo
- ¼ cup Fat Free shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¾ pound lean pork loin, sliced into rounds
- Sea Salt, freshly cracked Black Pepper, and Bacon Salt (optional) to taste
- 2 tablespoons Panko Bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place mayo, cheese, and chili powder in a small bowl and mix well.
- Season pork as desired with salt, pepper, and/or Bacon Salt.
- Lay seasoned rounds on baking sheet (line baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy).
- Spread mayo mixture evenly atop each piece.
- Next, evenly sprinkle bread crumbs atop all.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until pork is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.
- Tops will be browned and pork will be incredibly juicy.
These pork rounds are wonderful alongside some Baby Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, some Sauteed Mushrooms, Spiced & Diced New Red Potatoes, and a yummy Green Salad.
WHERE TO BUY: