What is better than a Reese’s Cup? A full baking dish of them in bar form, of course! Here’s how you can make your own No Bake Reese’s Bars! Oh yum!
If you buy the Reese’s Brand peanut butter, you will really get a Reese’s Cup taste out of these squares!
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 lb powdered sugar (3 to 3½ cups)
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips (do not use semi-sweet chips as they won't melt properly!)
- In a medium size bowl, add the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Press evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan
- Using a double boiler or microwave & microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set but do not let the chocolate get too hard before cutting into bars.