I made this for supper last night and we all really loved it. It had just the right amount of flavor and was super fast. We had it with some yellow rice and steamed broccoli. I was careful with my servings and enjoyed the entire meal for just about 350 calories!
The flavor from this meal comes almost completely from the Zesty Fajita Cooking Sauce found in the Southwest Chicken SizzlingSalads Combo from Kraft.
Right now over at the main site, I have a giveaway going on for tons of #KraftBackyardParty goodies including a SizzlingSalads combo kit! The Kraft Summertime Kit is valued at over $50, so be sure to stop by there after printing out this yummy recipe.
- 6 – 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 2 Tablespoons Kraft ZESTY FAJITA COOKING SAUCE
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Spray Your pan with the cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat
- Place chicken (I leave frozen) into pan and coat each piece with Worcestershire sauce
- Add dry seasonings – sprinkle around to put some on each piece of chicken
- Add Zesty Fajita Sauce to each piece of chicken
- Place lid on pan, turn down heat to sizzling and cook for approx 15 minutes.
- Flip Chicken and continue until cooked through and juices run clear!
DISCLAIMER: Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by 3 Boys and a Dog and Southern Mom Cooks.