**NOTE FROM KELLI: This is my 2nd most popular recipe on this site! Be sure to go see the rest of the top ten most popular recipes at Southern mom Cooks!
I was sent a couple different Kraft FreshTake items to try out on my other site, 3 Boys and a Dog. Several people asked for the recipe, so it seemed like a good idea to get it posted on here. This was the easiest dinner to make and literally (not including cooking time) only took me about 10 minutes!
- 7 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenderloin pieces
- 1 package Kraft Southwest Three Cheese FreshTake
- 2 – 3 shakes of Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime
- 2 – 3 shakes of Mrs. Dash Grilling Chicken Flavor
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix last 5 ingredients together in ziplock bag from Kraft.
- Dip Chicken pieces into a bowl of water (or coat in mayonnaise)
- Press chicken into coating, flip and repeat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes in preheated 350 degree oven on lightly greased cooking sheet.
*I served the chicken with a can of corn and some Knorr Dirty Rice. So easy! Perfect for those nights when you need something quick. The way the boys raved, you would think it took me all day to make!
If you would like, you can watch my video of how to use the new Kraft FreshTake!
Kraft Foods provided the product sample for this review at no cost to me; however, Kraft Foods is not a sponsor and the opinions expressed here are my own.