It gets hot down here in South Alabama! Aside from using our grill, I am always on the look out for other ways to help keep us cool. Personally, we love to make snow cones and I will (hopefully) be sharing that recipe this coming week. I keep forgetting to get a good image of the boys. LOL!
Anyway, here are some pins that I have fund that looks like perfect summer recipes!
1. Stuffed Zucchini Recipe from Kayotic
2. Summer Fruit Freezer Bags from Ducks in a Row
3. 30 Easy Summer Side Dishes from Six Sisters Stuff (oh the Orange Jello Fluff looks great!)
4. Lemony Lemon Brownies from Becky Charms
5. Berry Yogurt Popsicles from Skinny Taste
6. Raspberry Lemonade from My Baking Addiction