We already know that Minnie has an addiction to Spaghetti Squash and uses the heck out of it in her recipes. But did you know that Squash has some amazing health benefits as they are rich in carotenes that can protect against cancer.
- • 1 large butternut squash
- • 2 tablespoons olive oil
- • 1 clove of garlic
- • ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- • Pepper, to taste
- Prepare and Roast
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel the squash and cut it into 1 inch cubes. It’s important the cubes are fairly small, so they will cook thoroughly in the process.
- Mince or finely chop the garlic clove.
- Place the oil, parsley, garlic and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. You can add other seasonings too and feel free to add your own flavoring ideas. Add the squash to the bowl and stir until all the pieces are fully coated. Transfer the squash to a shallow oven-safe pan. Place in oven for about 45 minutes.
- Makes about 5 servings, depending on the size of your squash.
Here is a great recipe to put some delicious butternut squash on your dinner table.