This is like a Queso, but we have always called it Rotel Dip, so that is the name I am using here.
- This recipe can use Make Ahead Ground Beef
- 1 – 2 lbs velveeta
- 1 can mild rotel (put into blender/food processor until almost smooth)
- 1 lbs browned, drained hamburger meat (or make ahead ground hamburger meat)
- Cube velveeta into large microwaveable container.
- Add blended rotel.
- Microwave on high, stirring frequently until all melted.
- Add meat and serve with tortilla chips.
Where to Buy: