Crystal and Company wrote a book! As a super busy Southern Mom of 4 boys, Crystal certainly had to perfect the art of time saving. In her brand new book, How to Meal Plan, she walks us through the very simple steps of getting the meals planned and groceries bought to simplify meal planning in our own households. She even includes the printables necessary so we can do it quickly without getting caught up in the “decorating” stages!
Not only did Crystal and Company send me a book to review and check out, but she has allowed me to offer this book to my readers, for only $1.99! That’s a $4.00 savings!
Black Friday Sale from November 21st through November 25th where readers can purchase the ebook for $1.99 by using the discount code blackfriday at checkout. (Regular price is $5.99)
The How to Meal Plan Guide will not only teach you how to set up your plan and how to implement it, but how to save time and money while doing so!
The Guide includes:
- how to create a recipe criteria
- receive a list of 20 sites to find recipes on
- how to create a grocery list (with 10 resources and tools)
- 12 ideas for displaying your menu
- pointers for implementing your plan
- tips to follow when road blocks arrive
- 5 free printable worksheets
- 14 easy recipes for two weeks of dinner ideas
- a cohesive list of mommy resources for other potential problem areas in your life
Simply order and be sure to use the blackfriday gift code (only valid 11/21 through 11/25)during check out to get this book for only $1.99! Click here to visit How to Meal Plan eBook.