Yum! Ever since I got my new smoothie maker for Christmas, I love Smoothies. Plus, if you read my main site you know how much our family loves Tropicana and here is only one of the reasons:
Tropicana is 100% Florida – meaning that all their oranges come from Florida!
To celebrate this, Tropicana is hosting a pretty cool sweepstakes on their Facebook Fan Page!
From March 19 through April 20, 2012, you can visit Tropicana’s Facebook page to enter to win one of 100 prizes. Prizes include:
99 one-year supplies of orange juice in the form of twelve (12) 59oz Tropicana Pure Premium containers
One trip to a Florida orange grove for a grand-prize winner and three (3) guests, which includes:
- Round-trip airfare for four (4) to Florida
- Three (3) night stay at a hotel in Sarasota
- Behind-the-scenes experience at one of the Florida orange groves with the opportunity to meet growers, tour groves and discover the origins of their favorite OJ
For official rules and regulations, you can visit the “sweeps” tab on Tropicana’s Facebook page.
- 2 cups TROPICANA Pure Premium® Orange Juice
- 1 cup (8 oz.) lowfat or fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium-size frozen ripe bananas, cut into pieces
- Ground cinnamon
- Place Tropicana Pure Premium® orange juice and bananas in blender container. Cover and blend until smooth. Add yogurt. Cover and blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Cook’s Tip: To freeze bananas, peel and place in freezer bag. Seal tightly and freeze.
You could actually make this with Trop50, also and cut back the calories.
Disclosure: I have a formal relationship with Tropicana Pure Premium as a “TropiMomma” blogger. I was compensated for this post. All opinions remain 100% my own. All Information Provided By Tropicana.