Simple and yummy smoothie!
- 1-1/2 cups TROPICANA Pure Premium® Orange Juice
- 1-1/2 cups lemon sorbet
- ½ cup raspberry sorbet
- Mint leaves
- Place Tropicana Pure Premium® juice and lemon sorbet in blender container. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Drop 2 small spoonfuls of raspberry sorbet into each glass. Top with half the orange juice mixture. Divide spoonfuls of remaining sorbet evenly between glasses. Top with remaining orange juice mixture.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (1/2 of recipe):
Calories 350, Calories From Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrates 86g, Sugars 80g, Dietary Fiber 0g,
Protein 1g, Vitamin C 120% DV.
- Chill glasses in freezer up to 2 hours before using.
- Substitute strawberry, peach or mango sorbet for raspberry sorbet, if desired.
Disclosure: I have a formal relationship with Tropicana Pure Premium as a “TropiMomma” blogger, however, all opinions remain 100% my own. All Information Provided By Tropicana.