I love me some Kentucky Fried Chicken – when I go, I always get 2 fried chicken legs and an order of coleslaw. However, I don’t get to go very often. So, it was great for me to find this recipe online at Amanda’s Cookin’! Mine is just slightly different in that I am lazier. LOL!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2½ tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoons of white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- One bag of Classic Coleslaw Blend
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour dressing over slaw and mix well.
- Cover container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. I did mine over night!
I used the Classic Cole Slaw Blend from Dole in my recipe. Yum! Since it is already chopped, this makes my life easier!