These are a bit too spicy for the younger children, but Tank (5) doesn’t think they are too hot. So, I guess it really depends on what the babes are accustomed to. Mine eat spicier foods on a fairly regular basis. Not sure if that it because we live so close to New Orleans or what.
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Mexi-Mix
- 2 tbs Jamaican Jerk Rub
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- Arrange tortilla chips in slightly over-lapping layer
- Combine chicken, cheese, and jerk.
- Sprinkle chicken mixture over chips.
- Bake for 5 – 7 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Pipe ranch over nachos.
Where to Buy: