Today is about the sides. I find that I sometimes get stuck in a rut on what sides we have for dinner. Do you have that problem? I do dirty rice, yellow rice, potato salad, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and canned things. I actually make bunches of different things, but they are my go-tos. This week, I want to change things up a bit. So, I am looking at side dish recipe on Pinterest this week.
1. Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole from The Girl who Ate Everything!
2. Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Sticks from How Sweet It Is
3. Tomato, Zucchini, and Rice Bake from Family Balance Sheet
4. Mashed Potatoes with Bacon & Cheddar from Sippity Sup.
6. Yummy Fried Okra from Our State
For more side dish recipes, be sure to check my site too! I am slowly getting some of my own recipes on.